The program breaks your application's source code into different parts and encrypts them individually. Finally, it adds global protection to the executable file.
The technology used by Themida is called SecureEngine, and consists of a series of anti-cracking measures that are added to the executables and only allow the program to be run in a secure environment.
Some of Themida's features:
- Anti-debugger techniques that detect/fool any kind of debugger
- Anti-memory dumpers techniques for any Ring3 and Ring0 dumpers
- Different encryption algorithms and keys in each protected application
- Automatic decompilation and scrambling techniques in target application
- Anti-disassember techniques for any static and interactive disassemblers, and much more.